Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Interview from 2002

One of the things I have intended to do since I started blogging is post the story from an online publication based on an interview that I did 3 years ago. The Loop is a now-defunct online publication featuring stories on happenings within the amusement and zoo industry. I emailed the publisher to have the newsletter sent to me every week and he emailed me back to ask what I did for the Zoo. He was intrigued by the fact that he had never heard of a zoo having an "Attractions Manager" and the exchange resulted in the story posted here. I had a great time doing the interview and reading the story. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool but nothing about the Monkey POOP!

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny that Mr. Anonymous should bring up Monkey Poop. My Eric Minton [the publisher of The LOOP] story involved Penguin Poo. At SeaWorld. Go figure. Cool article, Bry. I can say that I knew you "when."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home