I know, I know
Yep, I'm not sticking with the whole blogging thing quite like I should and wanted. I have been busier than I like lately, so I'm planning on trying to write hard and heavy over the next few weeks to catch up.
Just a few quick hits about the past couple of weeks:
- The Christmas pageant is this weekend.
- I'm so ready to be done with school. For the semester and for good.
- I officially became a thrity-something on Monday (yikes) and it was celebrated with a surprise get together last week.
- The NFC showdown on Sunday between the Giants and Cowboys is THE game of the year for both teams. Until I watched the Giants give away the game in Seattle last Sunday, I was a little worried, but I think this will once again be another down-to-the-wire finish for the Star Heads. I am not, however, discounting their ability to give the game away as well. The winner likely takes the division and the loser probably has to win out to guarantee a wild-card berth.
- If you haven't watched the greatness of My Name is Earl, do it soon. NBC is moving it to Thursdays opposite CSI where it will be obliterated in the ratings. Earl and The Office are the only two "sitcoms" I can stand to watch. I put sitcom in quotes because, with their lack of a laugh-track and non-studio settings, both couldn't be further from the mold of the traditional, cookie-cutter sitcom.
- Have I mentioned that I'm tired of school?
- I really want to believe Michael Irvin. I really do. But I just don't see how anyone can buy what he's currently shoveling.
- To close, I managed to get a promotion at work. I didn't really step up a level in the management hierarchy, but I have greatly expanded responsibilities. I am now managing both my current department and the department I worked in when I first started working for the Zoo. I already have my hands full and I start officially in two days (which happens to fall in the middle of a planned four day weekend).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home