Friday, April 13, 2007

Greetings!

Well, one month since my last post, so I thought I should check in.

28 days to graduation. In 10 days, I will be through with the worst of this semester. No finals and only one group project after that. I can't believe it's almost here.

We have had an incredible swing of weather over the last week. We had snow on the day before Easter, 75 degree weather this afternoon, really nasty severe storms this evening, and temperatures in the 50s tomorrow. I rode out the tornado warning and threat of hail at work where we had nothing more than heavy rain, high winds, and wicked lightning. Heather rode it out in the kitchen of our local Fuddruckers, while golf- to baseball size hail fell outside. A tornado did some pretty heavy damage along my usual route home from work and one was spotted about a mile from where Heather was at. We walked away without a scratch, but I'll be shocked if we don't get a new roof.

I'll check in again soon and I promise to dive back into blogging with a vengeance in about a month. Thanks for reading.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home