Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hairy Conditions

Something I didn't mention in my last post: In order to gear up for my role as a disciple in our church's Christmas pageant, I've stopped shaving and I'm growing my hair out. I've grown the beard for the last few years, but growing my hair out longer than a length suitable for someone in the military is something I haven't done in about 12 years or so. I don't know if Jesus had any disciples who looked like a white Buckwheat, but an actor playing him will have one in about six weeks. I'll try to post a picture in a week or so. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you with your hair grown out!
Mom

 
At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear God please post a picture - this I HAVE to see!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home