Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hairy Conditions Update

Jeff commented this morning and it reminded me that I had never posted a picture of my new look.

Well, my Survivor-contestant look took a temporary hiatus yesterday. Our merry band of disciples filmed some location shots for the multimedia part of the Christmas pagaent on Sunday afternoon and I had enough of the longer hair and beard for now. I had a good month to grow it all out and, since we're now a month away from performances, I decided to split the difference and start over.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture before I did the damage. I'll post a before picture today or tomorrow and I'll post an updated shot around Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must grow hair like your Uncle Jimmy. I swear he could grow a full beard in 5 days!!! Do post a photo, as I look forward to seeing it. Jana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home